- Ring 087 1029966 to book your slot in the pool or the gym, no booking will be taken by social media or on the 0719852818 line as it is for general enquiries only.
- Times will be staggered so as to limit the number of people in reception at one time.
- The same booking system will be in place for fitness classes and aqua aerobics when they start back.
- Fill out the COVID-19 contact tracing form and either email it in before your session or hand it in at the front door when you come for your session, if the form is not filled out correctly and signed you will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Entry will be through the front doors and hand dispensers must be used.
- Masks must be worn in reception,spectators and at your own discretion in changing rooms and gym.
- The front door staff will let you into reception if your name is on the booking sheet for that allotted time only
- Please follow signs and you can pay for your session at reception. Contactless payments preferred (cash will be accepted).
- To ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers which is our priority, our opening times have been revised.
- Please bring your own bottle for water; this can be refilled at bottle fountain on pool side.
- Please follow signage and gym staff instructions, there will be a member of staff on the floor at all times to monitor infection control and to help out with equipment etc
- 1 hour sessions
- Please use hand sanitizers provided on entry and exit
- Please come ready to use the facilities.
- Please arrive in training gear as there are no changing rooms or showers available.
- Each customer is responsible for cleaning their own equipment/ station/ machine, sanitising equipment is provided.
- Each customer must remain at their station/ machine until another becomes available.
- No spotting on weight stations.
- There will be no mats, stability balls, foam rollers available.
- Mats cannot be provided by the centre, please bring your own mat if required.
- Leave all valuables in the car
- If you have to take keys, phone in with you please leave them in reception in lockers 50cents each, and these will be disinfected after every use.
- Staff will clean down all equipment after each session so prompt exit after your session is advised as this also prevents crossover of customers in reception.
- If you wish to talk to staff please maintain social distancing practices of 2metres where possible. Anyone with any concerns please brings them up with one of our lead representatives, name tag will be on their uniform.
- Come ready to use the facilities, 50 minute sessions.
- Everyone will be allocated a changing area for their clothes etc
- Strictly one customer per changing area, unless from the same household.
- Please do not encroach on other people’s space.
- Please rinse before use of pool and follow signage and lifeguards directions on the deck and in the water.
- Strong swimmers enter the pool by the steps in the deep end, everyone else uses the steps, graded stairs, hoist in the shallow end
- Lanes will be signed for fast and slow swimmers and also for recreational swimmers.
- Please try to maintain social distancing were possible of 2metres,
- It is the lifeguards job to ensure everyone’s safety in the pool
- Anyone encroaching on other people’s space or making people uncomfortable by not obeying social distancing will be reported to a lead representative who will ask you to leave the premises.
- The session will finish with one long whistle blast, please leave the pool in a mannerly fashion
- Showers are only for rinsing off chlorine.
- Sauna and Steam room will be closed for the foreseeable future.
- Hand dryers and Hairdryers will be temporarily out of service.
- Changing rooms are limited to 15 minutes usage so as to give time to staff to clean them down before the next session.
Exiting the Building
- Customers will exit the building by the exit door at the bottom of the fitness suite stairs.
- Please Maintain Social distancing of 2 metres where possible.
- Maintain Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Hygiene in the building.
- Please dispose of any masks, gloves, tissues responsibly in bins provided
We are delighted to be reopened, and look forward to welcoming you all back. As things have changed we have put two options in place for you to choose from.
When you have read through these options you can email us on email@example.com or call us on 0719852818 to confirm which option you would like to go with.
Member Option 1:
For those of you who have concerns about returning and would prefer to keep their membership on hold until the centre returns to full operation
Once the centre returns to full operation (date to be confirmed) we will extend your membership by the number of weeks missed up to that date. This means that you will not be using the centre during our shorten opening times and we will see you upon the full opening of the centre.
Member Option 2:
You can request to have your membership reactivated.
Your membership will be reactivated, and we will extend your membership by the number of weeks that you have missed up to this date.